Benchmarking - Technological Innovation Support Project
What is Benchmarking?
Watson defines Benchmarking as a structured learning method based on the application of the knowledge to improve work processes in organizations.
Why Benchmarking in Moulds Industry?
Because it is an internationally recognized industry, exporting the majority of products, and because Moulds Industry makes use of the most advanced technology.
How did Benchmarking Project arise?
It was a result of an initiative promoted by IAPMEI (Institute for Small and Medium Companies and Investment). IAPMEI wants to create innovation processes and to implement them on the Industry..
Development of Benchmarking Project :
In this project were identified indicators in areas as:
management, quality, marketing, product development, design, human resources and
non productive times.
- IAPMEI – Promotor
- CENTIMFE – Centro Tecnológico da Indústria de Moldes, Ferramentas Especiais e Plásticos
- CATIM – Centro Apoio Tecnológico à Indústria Metalomecânica
- CTCV – Centro Tecnológico da Cerâmica e do Vidro<
- CTIC – Centro Tecnológico da Indústria do Couro
- CTC – Centro Tecnológico do Calçado
- ADI – Agência de Inovação